Friday July 10 2020
- ADJ : croð-iol, -ien "difficult"
- NN : car(a)v "wagon, wain, transport"; dâ / dû(v) "day"; (g)lom(b)r / lhom(b)r "fog"; gobonc "mouth"; tesg-ad, -ed "text"
- PRP : sintho "ago"
- SFF : -gynt, -chynt / -ðeg, -theg "-ty" (num.)
- VB : gwisg-a/u- (intr.) "start, take up (..ing)"; me/molth-a/u- "tell, declare"
Wednesday July 8 2020
- NN : ʰennath-ar, -av; ʰenthinog "ancestor, forefather"; nummegol "coin"; ovran(d) "sky"
- NUM : daiv; traich; tessair (tess); pennaid (pent); sessaig (seuch); sebaith (seuth) Practical/interim (?) Cardinal numbers 2 7
- SFF : -a/och (-go, -cho) Single animal noun; -vo(r), -pho(r) [< cōnspic-uus] "-able, -ible"; rha(n)-, rhy(n)- Augmentative
- VB : faen-a/u- "shine, be noticeable"
Sunday July 5 2020
- ADJ : criss-ui, -eu "grey"; ithil, -ien [< B] "quiet"
- NN : fe/fynuil, fevli "family"; ⁱorður [< B] "care, control"; ieurod, iuir(i)ad "right, entitlement"; or(o)ð "hour"; osdov "maw, animal mouth"; pasdel "cake"; (u)gunt, uðunt [< B] "ship"
- PN (other) : cē̆d / pui, -v "what?"
- SFF : -g/iar(n), -vor(n) Ordinal number
- VB : dich-, duith-a/u- "say, tell"; faeth-a/u-, fechi-a/u- "do, make"; poed-a/u-, po(do)thr-a/u- "be able, can"
Thursday July 2 2020
- ADJ : prestag "ready"; t/thachor, t/thaor [< B] "old"
- NN : ae(d)and "face"; brussed, brÿnnin "breast"; c/haðar, c/hathroch "town"; cloth(i)uil, clossuil "ear"; ferch(id)od [< OFris. ferech] "liveliness, being alive"
- PN (personal) : ynnoeᵛ; yssoeᵛ; ylloeᵛ/ynthoeᵛ "us; ye; them" (Acc.)
- PRP : co/cy(-ð, -v) Accusative preposition (esp. for vowel-first nouns)
- SFF : -Vvreg, -Vvri(a)n; -aurian, -uirian; -a/udaul, -idaul Place for ..ing; -loð, -roð Sth found in or emanating from the host noun
- VB : cleuth-a/u-, *clemm-a/u-, *clebed- "steal"; gwaul-a/u- gw/(m)b "desire, wish"; lesg-a/u- [< αρέσκω] "please, make fond"; thongr-a/u- [< B] "put"
Tuesday June 30 2020
- ADJ : iaveb, ioeb [< OFris. iēve] "will-do"
- ADV : fuilⁱev "much, a lot"; paugev/pauchev "slightly, a little"; savno "together"
- NN : anner "young woman"; eur(a)-walt, -wolt w/i "violence"; iurth (cp. OFris. wurth) "ancestral dwelling"; paun, panchor; avro(ð) "bread"; savach "taste, flavour"; s/tuin, -(i)ad "reconciliation, compromise"; suv(e)r, -(a)ed "summer"; y/ethwin [< OFris. stō] "space, room"
- PRP : (l)umphanc; t/dynchirch "around"; ry(ng); iað / iui Dative-sense prepositions (sometimes #1 is used for the Accusative)
Sunday June 28 2020
[¹ < B zer "what"; OFris. thēr "der, welcher".]
- ADV : neⁱv-iev, neiv-i(o) "too much"; suir-wr, -aeⁿ "late"
- NN : b/pwrvloð "bubble"; cav(a)n/camman "step"; duvn "world"; ʰesber, ʰysber "evening"; honthr [< B] "sand"; iavanc/ievenc "hand"; lhanc, athlanc "side, flank"; maechan "machine, mechanism"; ôg, ogl(a-) / oguil "eye"; rauðertheb [< raudus] "five-cent coin (EU)"; taub-an, -os [< B] "lid"; ystagr, yssagr "hound(s)"
- PN (personal) : enaich; ewaich; elaich/edaich "we; ye; they" (Nom.) [cp. B -ek; CGr. -εῖς]
- PN (other) : tavod / tûd "all, everything"; (o)evniw "all (persons)"; seu / sui [< οἵ-ο-], ˢo-dý/-bý [w/ τί- vs. quī]; thoer¹ "which, that; was, chto" (rel.)
- SFF : -aer / -aes Adj./Participle of transient trait; -eg(o)l, -uigol; -deb, -theb Diminutive noun; (n)iv- / (n)ᵃev- [w/ L im- = in-; cp. Du. af-] potential Neg. prefix (vs. cheu-, cheⁱn-)
Thursday June 25 2020
aeᵃth, oes(t) [< -αϊστί] "in language X" Suffix/Prep. (as Essive/Translative = saoᶜʰ) agr-od, -oth "(political) power" -a/olch; -i/ylch Adverbial Participle (Ru. -yá) ʰoe-d, -th; ýno, inno [< ἵνα] "that, que" (conj.) ceun "dog(s)" có-neuch, -nwch "night" dusgol, dysgol "difficult" gwer(r-); gwerrad "war" (concept; sg.) (h)uiryn "peace" ⁱanthui; emrosᵗ [< έμπροσθεν] "before, prior to" neᵍᵉss-iol, -aer/s, -ien(ui) [w/ genus] "necessary" num(m-), nymmⁱʷ; peng-er, -ir; eiriur [< άργυρ-ο-] "money" o/evau; o/ethau (o/echau); o/edau (o/elau) "I; thou; (s)he" pa/pyðaur "word" (g)reug [< λύκ-ο-] "wolf (= gryg-, myd-osson) or coll. wolves" seder (sedr-) "chair" -(w)aeth, -uith; -immo [< -ισμός] Verbal nouns/events
Tuesday June 23 2020
amm-ᵃeg, -er [< B ama] "mother" athav, athar [< Aq. atta] "father" -aurob (-ongob, -asgen), -uireb (-engob, -isgen); (intr.) -onnag Active Participle¹ cervaith "beer" codost, cothas(c) [< B kutxa] "box" drung, trung [< Gaul.] "crowd" ⁱaur / ⁱongr-oⁿ, -i [< B]; nydant "in front of" lh/libw [< aliquo-] "something" lher-end, -ond [< B alderantzi] "back(side)" lh/luidor ui/ae; oelt (oelth-) "shore, coast" (p)olch [< Gaul. olc-a-] "patch of (farm)land" seuth, teuth "folk; area of a particular folk" ta(ma)ng; swchr "sugar" teiern, tuiern; ᵍond; daomad "house, building" temmor, temᵖhor "time" (n.) tôv / tom(m-); cauð-eg, -igian "book" (n.) tuilphon "phone" (n.)
[¹ B -(au)ten, -(a)tzen, -(i)tzen. Also note the accidentally similar CGr. impf. 3sg. εδίδασκεν (not present in the conscious mind during the inventing) whose appearance in Mark 1:21 brings to mind the adverbial use of -āns, -ēns in Latin.]
Sunday June 21 2020
aul, eil(i)o; gion, giol "with, by, using" c/hoðonc [< B hagin] "tooth" casd-en, -ol; sabant "every" feun, fuin; muil(i)er, muier "woman" (g)wion, (g)weðoⁿ; unuᵛ "if" gwîr (gwiri-) "man" (n.) hod-arth; nun-aen, -wr "now; nowadays" ⁱallwb, ⁱathlwb [< B aldapa] "slope" (n.) -isd-/-ithr- Causative or Opinional Verb suffix (for adj. stems) mair "sea" ovrost / ovroch /-χ/ [< βρωσι-] "meal, food" parth-(enn)yn, -enwin; gweiryn "virgin (female)" sadaer, sydaer "iron" (n.) trâ (tracha-) [< Gaul. trag-]; peðenc, pethenc "foot" (n.) C1 -ódag/-aeth-og, -ov, -il, C2 -(w)id/-(w)ig/-with-og, -ov, -il vs. C1 -a/ovn-, -ammon/-ómmen, C2 -i/yvn-, -immon/-ymmen Passive Participle(s)
Friday June 19 2020
achob-, a(e)ob- "love" -annu, -onnu [< -andum ad / B -ondu]; -ien [< -iendum (ad)] Infinitive ⁱasg-en, -ren "previous, latest" certhen, cern-; ióbaer "positive" duith; dichovn "utterance" iag, iwg; thae, thô [B (e)ta &al.] "and" *-evi, -iw [< -ês]; -ir ('fpl.'); -oed [< -ia & B -oet- (-oak)]; -(a)van/-wan regular noun-plurals -ov(o)n; -Vph; -Vrn "what-is-..ed" noun rag, -os; bóð, -ag; *baidyd [< επειδή] "because" ryd(o), syr(o), ʰysser [< B -(te)ra, -tzera] "to, into" (ry) mhauᵛ; (ry) thauᵛ; (ry) lauᵛ "me; thee; him (her)" -win, -yn; -er; -(i)eg / -uich 'feminine' noun-endings
Wednesday June 17 2020
-ail / -uil; -Vdr [< feretrum] Tool noun (& psb. "occasion-of-..ing" for intransitive stems) udur / sydaor "water" graud-i, -(i)ad; esg(e)r, -ad "thanks" i (h-) / ʰon; heu / ʰen-ᵃeg, -yn; hi (ð-) / ʰûd [< οὕτ-ω(ς)] "the" / 3sg pronoun (au)borth "must" -(id)od, -ustod, -(og)uid / -eð(od), -eth(od) [< -í(j)a-] Abstract noun -wlt, -wnt, -iwn [< B -aldi, -untza & L -iōn-]; -ad Action noun pád- / paud- "one" (sy)gioⁿ; [o]enc¹; c(w)antha, c(w)yntha "with" (van)av; eus, ech(av); ʰyged "from, desde"
[¹ Inspired, yet 'traceable' to B ekin or CGr. εγγύς.]
Sunday June 14 2020
Temporal adverbs and other elements in (G)lobuilic.
i(e)r-ai (-aeⁿ), -wr "yesterday" c/hauð-ai, -wr "today" maun-ai, -wr; crathai "tomorrow" suidev; bastonnev "enough" brui(o) [< breʋ-] "soon" eml-(u)io, -ev; iéd, ieud "more" ymmer, (ym)men; m/mhynth-i, -o "but, however" monvod; solvod (*sollui¹) "only, just" -on; ðui; van, vyn [< dē/ē manū] "of" dan, dyn / ny(d) [< -δε & B -(et)an]; drau, drw "at; in" sú, -v; ᵍwes(s) "toward(s)" leⁿ; n(d)ae "at, on" (time) iwst, iochod "next to, beside" -uidron, -iodron/ren; -w(i)sdev, -rion (-lion), ithui(r) (+ cpv./pos.) Comparative; Superlative -vod, -(v)au, -io(g); der (+ adj) Adverb of manner
[¹ With suffix *-rui < #-rē < L -ē adverbs.]
Tuesday June 9 2020
Colour-names in (G)lobuilic (< loquēla-), the subject of the previous entry. This is the word-category I have been working on again since last night, and it's also high time to finally attempt to set something in stone (publicly) as regards its morphological fire-hall; a don't-let-usefulness-get-the-best-of-it !
(Colour-adjectives in this language may end either in -ui or -eu.)
corrui, ruvrui flavui, giel(th)ui gwerðui mbarr(on)ui, castannui pelthui, cwarthui ranchui/ranhui thurui, blanchui (yr)ðinui, sianui
Sunday April 26 2020
Whatever happens in the following days, months or years, we can all probably agree that sooner rather than later, the very face of Europe shall change in an irreversible manner (for better or for worse). [Accelerating the disappearance of many of the Rarer Wines in the Cellar.]
And since that is the case. . . . have you ever wondered just how much original European (or at least old West-European) spirit could one imbue a single language with a language born more or less (to explain it simply) from a thought-experiment to retcon history, and replace French with something else (i.e. more personally pleasing) ?
It is what I have been working on these past few days.
Sunday April 19 2020
An architectural flash straight out of, and a mist-piercing whisk all the way back to the Golden Age of a certain legacy of travelers . . . .
H. the Caretaker would be proud.
#Pre2000Things #UnfinishedTales #HighFantasy #MirandaicMysteries #JohnWilliams #JillianAversa
Tuesday April 14 2020
Photo-encounter of the day : J. R. R. Tolkien's Letter "# 310 ½"
[ See also https://www.facebook.com/eldalambe/photos/a.194690954670896/695580704581916/. ]
Monday April 13 2020
A man who loves truth and detests fakery (all things being exposed under "heaven", allegedly) can make no exceptions regarding this:
He lauds and helps promote a source of love whose good reciprocations he can see; not one which appears imaginary, indifferent (lukewarmness famously meriting what it merits!) or hostile.
May we as creatures of the most apparent reality always remember our worth and strive to display honesty (especially regarding things one cannot do without) in our lives; that is, those of us who are actually capable of doing so!
(If you are, say, one who prefers to do his daily tasks, participate in creating Things of Permanent Value, and eat his meals, before revisiting any drinking holes where the spirit of falsehood and pretentiousness is prevalent lest he loose his appetite and remember too soon what he has nurtured excessively positive fantasies about.)
Thursday April 9 2020
Let no non-faggot be afraid to declare & quicken the Fair Message this weekend to whatever music touches him most:
Come, judgment upon the world.
Come, hour of the drained . . . for the rewarding of the demand-but-give-nots.
Come, heavenlies from afar!
. . . and maybe see what rewards and revelations a dead-nerve playing with social taboos soon "receiveth". B]
Jolly Easter; certainly to all indestructible quick learners who are Playing the Fake Free Market Shytstem.
Tuesday April 7 2020
In order to make himself memorable, even to mute & passive antisocials whose so-called "actions" would not reveal it, a man must be able to give rise to emotional sensations.
Though of course, sufficient sensations cannot be produced by a "light tap on the shoulder" these days, anymore.
Sunday April 5 2020
Many things including individual inspiration itself might very well prove to be finite due to the works of this soon firebound world of serpents; but all the same let millennials here take heed! a Man who has come to know the Zoo and its narrative-flipped inabilities must never himself fail to stand UNBUDGINGLY behind each and every published statement, before his actions lay bare each and every baselessness and false promise from idol-peddlers (as befits an ascertainer of truth who tests things unbiased) and ultimately discover also his own Shivaic task in relation to the place here spoken of.
(And bear also in mind that the modern klepto-state which tries to bully you out of your inner fire and property alike, and bully everyone to be as helpless, passive and miserable as the Protected Slave Group shall always be disappointed by and chastising towards any energetic spontaneity you are still able to muster. This is always a clear sign that you are on the RIGHT path and should keep pushing things even harder!)
Saturday April 4 2020
Enjoyed the bi-monthly privilege of waking up with bloodied saliva and a peculiar taste in my mouth once again. Seems very much like a privilege of the morning-dozer who lives in a high-rise built with Finnish expertise where the wall molds are having a neverending party. ...... The skin of my right hand seems to agree rather firmly.
P.S. In order to simply top things rreeeal good, how about one piggy-back here a couple of fascinating goodies (in Finnish) about the local tap water of Famous Nordic Quality? (Or what still remains available of the information, anyway..) :-}
. . . .
You can say what you will, but we might have finally uncovered the secret behind the world's leading Heavy Metal Nation here.
Friday April 3 2020
Quite a hailstorm last night. That and the fantasy movie I felt like watching the other morning made me think also of the various phenomena which even Choosers not blessed with a superior intellect can observe sooner or later (once they start to pay attention to their surroundings!) including the behavior of uniquely patterned animal-like minds.
Saturday March 28 2020
A bathroom symptom yesterday morning could have presaged a corona infection (at least according to Finnish MSM), but since no other indicia have yet appeared, it was more likely a sign of carbon monoxide poisoning (from candles going out near a careless man who had fallen asleep and got lucky once more).
Sunday September 15 2019
A Man's fiesta of Lovely (including nutritive supplements) can, should and WILL be practically never-ending, when after a day of snacking bonused with a nocturnal plate of pasta + root-mixed tomato sauce one goes to bed, sleeps late and wakes up 1 ½ kilos thinner.
Of course, there aren't many conditions which result in a cachexia of equal efficiency.
Sunday October 20-21 2018
Making plans to relocate your unique and valuable vitality say, from the various loony things that threaten the humanity & goals of mobile folk in places like Finland?
Or simply intending to visit the Polyglot Conference in Ljubljana, Slovenia on October 26?
Either way, you might be interested in having a look here for some ideas on peppering your (or my) personalised Esperanto with words better understood in Euro-Slavic countries. . . Not to mention a bundle of (particularly useful!) Old English neologisms. And a couple of other goodies. (Some items especially ones hopelessly oldschool in order to save time are simply not to be wasted.)
Sunday August 26 2018
How might one express concepts like "(social) company", "customer", "democratic" and "successful" in Neo-Quenya?
Today I made my (public..) value-creating co-contribution be just about that and I even did it under 85 minutes. . . But who's counting?
≡ A useful though indirect link ≡
Sunday August 11-12 2018
For the weekend, imagine now, not simply my perfectly formed lumbodorsalities . . .
. . . but also Proto-Celtic.
From the dead.
Partly in the very least the word-stems of select nouns and adjectives (or even some verbs) phonologically adapted into, say, Esperanto as "dialectal" prime synonyms..
(a+)kvir-i/-ini (to buy)
moinio (treasure, goods)
sira (long, A)
vaito; krovo (blood, N)
veidi (to know)
Monday July 29-30 2018
"Yea! Fairer cities once more have I been carried through than exist in lidless indifference;
with soul-quickening Sight-Streets lacquer'd amply with the lagu, until, ride-ended, I switched to foot-journeying and
conversing with my company ascended an odd 'detour' that along with goal's rock-gate
in reunion-joy touching one reveals the nigh name for.
A Day-like warm realness..."
Monday May 28 2018
• Interstellar powerfully reminded me of the (dearest and realest) things some places would steal from inside and around a man. . . . as well as of the potential which the Reason behind conflict and amassing attempts to steal from an entire species in each passing generation.
Tuesday May 15 2018
• I spent much of the day of E. (on the Fenno-Swedish name-calendar) educationally and speed-affectingly, with Southern European languages (four you would know & one you wouldn't) and with my vintage ride; but I would've rather spent the whole day with a certain Benutzerin of http://ardapedia.herr-der-ringe-film.de, doing much more questionable co-editing 'work'.
Friday Dec 1 2017
• After not hearing back from the computer repair place, I paid them a personal visit today. Witnessed the
whereabouts and superficially good condition of my property and was again promised a go-to engineer's situation report (by the Diensthabender), this time "before tomorrow". However, at this writing the business hours are over and I have still not been contacted. Should such customer-flouting attitude and silence persist past the weekend, I shall reclaim my laptop on Monday.
Wednesday Nov 29 2017
• Added this page with the help of a USB stick and a public computer. Will meet with a paid computing consultant today.
Tuesday Nov 28 2017
• Feigning a flawless internet connectivity, my one-year-old HP home laptop can no longer find web pages after an automatic shutdown from low power. Repair attempts with a network reset, Windows 10 diagnostic tools, rebooting etc. proven useless.